A partir de 150€
Phoenix FD is an all-in-one solution for fluid dynamics. With Phoenix FD, artists can simulate fire, smoke, liquids, foam, ocean
spray and more. Phoenix FD is used in multiple television series such as Game of Thrones and The Flash, and is specifically
designed for fast-paced production. Phoenix FD integrates seamlessly into 3ds Max and is optimized to render with V-Ray.
Simulates fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist and more. Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup and intuitive controls. Capable of preview and interactive rendering in the viewport. Simulations can be adjusted on the fly. Artists can create all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, retiming and refining simulations. Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray. Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and OpenVDB.
Phoenix FD offers versatility, speed and power at a price that is significantly lower than any comparable tool.
- Liquids, splashes & foam: With Phoenix FD you can create realistic liquid simulations with splashes and foam directly in 3ds Max.
- Smoke, fire & explosions: Any type of fire and smoke effects can be created with Phoenix FD’s powerful, adaptive-grid dynamics engine.
- Interactive simulations: Simulations can be fine-tuned interactively in the viewport with Phoenix FD’s GPU-accelerated preview.
- Refine existing simulations: Detail can be added and increased resolution without changing simulation shape or behavior.
- Simulation retiming: Perfect for slow motion effects. Speed up or slow down simulation playback without recalculating.